Walt Disney’s Magic Kingdom, Orlando, Florida

I had just recently went to Disney World with my family last November. It was all decorated for Christmas and Mickey’s celebration. It was so much fun!  We stayed in the Polynesian Resort on property in Disney World, it was such a good experience, one place in the resort that you need to eat at is Ohana’s we ate breakfast there and it was so good! You won’t regret it at all.

To start, the Magic Kingdom park was such an experience. Right as you first walk in you will see Main Street and Cinderella’s Castle! Being it was all decorated for Christmas, main street was beautiful! It was full of decor, and they have parades at some points and they were all themed for Christmas. You can walk through the castle to get into Fantasy Land, this area of the park has rides such as, Its a Small World, Mr. Toads Wild Adventure, Peter Pan’s Flight, and Seven Dwarves roller coaster, this ride is so smooth and super realistic. you can also meet Disney princesses. Fantasy Land definitely attracts younger aged kids. So if you have siblings or kids that would be a great place for them!  Next, you can walk into Tomorrow Land that has lots of Pixar themed things it has rides such as, Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters, Space Mountain. Buzz Lightyear’s ride is not the best because it always ends up stopping at least 4 times each time you go on it, but on the other hand Space Mountain is so smooth and a really fun and super fast roller coaster. Moving on, Frontier Land, it is an old western theme, it has Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, I highly recommend that ride because it is a medium sized roller coaster, and my family and I went on it 4 times when we were there. Another ride that they have is the Haunted Mansion, It is very realistic and during Christmas time it is decorated as The Nightmare Before Christmas, which is really cool! The next ride that they have is Pirates of The Caribbean, this one is also very realistic. The last ride that they have is Splash Mountain, it is one of their original rides, it is not that smooth, but still a fun ride! You may get wet tho. One place that you should eat at is Skipper’s Cantina, it is based on the ride and movie The Jungle Cruise, the cantina was such a good experience! The people their were amazing, good service, and they had great food! 10/10 recommend. The last place that you should visit is Main streets confectionary, they have the best treats and snacks! One of my favorites is there Caramel apples, they are decorated for holidays and they are all themed like Mickey and Minnie Mouse.

Thank you for Reading!

One thing you should know before going is, masks, you do not have to wear them outdoors but indoors you do. If you would like to buy tickets, you can buy clicking here.

One thought on “Walt Disney’s Magic Kingdom, Orlando, Florida